Margot Bowman

London
email me at : bowmanmargot@gmail.com

Thursday, 22 July 2010

WOLF




" MY WORK IS ABOUT DOUBT . . . 
I THINK THAT'S REALLY WHERE IT'S AT.
THE PEOPLE I FEEL TOUCHED BY 
OR CARE ABOUT OR WHO INTEREST ME
USUALLY HAVE AN INHERENT SENSE 
OF DOUBT AND UNCERTAINTY ABOUT WHO THEY ARE AND 
WHAT THE WORLD IS .


THEY HAVE RETAINED A 
KIND OF FLEXIBILITY IN THIER HEAD, NOT SHUTTING DOWN
BUT BEING OPEN TO FEARS AND UNCERTAINITES . . .


I FEAR NOTHING MORE THAN 
LOOSING A SENSE OF UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT ABOUT MYSELF. 


I AM REALLY MINDFUL OF THAT.


THE MOMENTS WHERE I RECOGNISE I HAVE LOST TRACK OF THAT 
ARE MOMENTS OF REAL TRAGEDY FOR ME"

Wolfgan Tillmans interviewed Paul Flynn
Photographed by Alasdair McLellan
Fantastic Man No 11





total honor to meet and talk to Mr. Tillmans - defiantly a berlin highlight

and im so naming my son wolfgang